Monday, August 22, 2011



So lets start from the beginning. 6:00 on Saturday morning (the 20th) I woke up, got myself dressed and in the car. Off to my friend Jeff's house to scoop him. It was a 2 hour drive, so I was thankful someone was willing to come with me. My fiance sadly had to work, and couldn't get out of it.

I was bribed, however. Jeff made me promise a diner breakfast. We live in Northern VA, so it is not the "Virginia" everyone knows. It is an offshoot of DC, and way too expensive to live here. There are no farms.. and we DO have all of our teeth. ;)

We were driving 2 hours south- so it was a guarantee to find a "country" diner. We did so successfully. It was delish, and extremely inexpensive.

So we get him- bring him back... and he is already attached to me like you won't believe! I had
some friends over to meet him... but he didn't care. He just was following me and wanting to play with me. Yesterday I got to spend the whole day with him. We spent it watching TV, napping.. playing ball.. cleaning the apartment. ha.

And believe it or not- he ACTUALLY has only had one accident- and that was my fault. He went poopie, so I lifted the puppy pad to clean up the area and apparently he also had to go potty!
Well he looked at me, and thought- okay.. no pad, but i'll still go in the same spot.

He is amazing. I started doing some clicker training- with charging the clicker. He is starting to
get the association between the clicker and food. Hopefully with a few more trials he will "get it" and we can move on to other things.

He is easily redirected though, and is very calm for a puppy. He has his zoom zoom moments but overall he has a very chill personality.

I am so blessed and happy with my ewok.

No comments:

Post a Comment